Thursday 31 December 2009

Introductions

As a brief introduction.
I am 41,and live in Littlehampton,West Sussex.
I have had an interest in kit cars for longer than I can remember,but never had the opportunity/time/money to do it.
None of that has changed,but I have decided that if I don;t do it now,I never will!
So what the hell,why not just give it a go.
I sold my collection of remote control cars/boats/helicopters,and bought some donor parts,like the brakes/front uprights etc,which come from various Fords.
If anyone wants any more info,please ask.
I ordered the chassis,along with the shock absorbers from Sylva in December,to be collected from the factory late January (ish!).
I will be building the car in my back garden. I thought about renting a garage near by,but the ability to pop out into the garden to work on the car was too much to pass on.Although by doing this,I have created a large problem,that I hope to have come up with a solution to by the time the car is finished!!( More on that later.)

No comments: