Sunday 24 January 2010

Sorry Honey

Just a quick update.
Still no skip,as the skip company cant get a permit to put it in our road,as the gas main is being replaced!
Boiler fixed,although we also had to get an electrician in when the heating engineer discovered that the whole house had no earth running through it!
On the upside,I am still on course to pick up my chassis kit on the 30th,and spoke to Jeremy Phillips this week. He was very helpful,and steered me right where I had been gently going down the wrong road on a few points. He seems like a very nice chap,and I am looking foreward to meeting him next weekend. I must thank Jon Regan too,who is the southern agent for the J-15.(He is building the green one.) For he has also been very helpful.
Jeremy is welding some supports onto the chassis for a bolt on roll bar,should I fit one,although,as he pointed out,it would look pretty without a roll bar at all.
So next weekend,It looks like I will be looking for somewhere to store some large car parts!( Sorry honey!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeremy is a true gentlemen in every sense of the word.

Chet