Tuesday 9 February 2010

A visitor....

I had a visit from my good friend Trevor today. He came over to see the chassis and the boxes of bits. He has a Sylva Mojo, and drove down from Reading last summer to take me out in it. So it is partly his fault that I now find myself in this situation. Thanks Trev!! : )
His endless enthusiasm is infectious,and he gave me a dvd with about a thousand pics of his build,which will be invaluable in my build.Thanks Trev.
I have added his blog onto the useful sites list.
I also bought some pro snips,and some riveting equipment today,so I can get on with some bits and pieces.
Cheers James

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi James -
Hopefully when you mentioned buying some "riveting equipment" you meant an air riveter.

Chet

JamesB said...

I was thinking about that,and was going to invest in a decent compressor,then get some air cutters,riveter,and maybe a powder coating setup,but for now I have got a lazy tongue riveter to get me started. I could do with a good workout!!!