Monday 23 July 2012

The End








Final update I guess,with some recent pics for ebayers.Lost my job last week,so this has to be the first thing to go.Sorry to see her go,but needs must.Included are all bits here,some sikaflex,por15,caliper paint,some magazines and haynes manuals,rivets,brake piping,clips,3 steering columns!(dont ask!),etc etc. Gave it a power wash today to clear the spiders webs,and took these photos.Rear hubs are worst affected by rust,but 2 mins with a wire brush will clean right up.
Cheers. Ebay link here...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sylva-J15-kit-car-chassis-kit-Zetec-se-Unfinished-project-/130733040283.Thanks to everyone for their support and help.

5 comments:

Old Cars Dealer said...

Nice pics!...Your blog is one good source of market information as well as helpful for automotive market .

JamesB said...

Thanks! Much appreciated.

erectile dysfunction said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

mens ed pills said...

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

erectile said...

I'm not certain the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.