Sunday 20 June 2010

I have painted some of the cockpit panels with gloss black spray paint,and they have come out perfect. I am waiting for a job lot of black spray paint to arrive from ebay,as buying from halfords is expensive. I also re-made the drivers tunnel side panel,as I wasn't happy with it. It fitted OK,but was made using the passenger side as a template,and I know that it would have niggled me that it wasn't great.

I am nearing the stage where I am going to drill holes in the chassis.
Some of the holes are going to be drilled and hot filled immediately,ie: the tunnel sides.
I have been worrying about leaving exposed holes in the chassis fr any period of time,as the chassis lives outside,albeit under a weatherproof cover. All I can think of doing,is covering all holes with electrical masking tape once drilled,hopefully that should keep any moisture from getting inside the chassis until I rivet the tunnel sides into place.
Anyone have any better ideas? Or think that this will be sufficient??
Thanks alot,James.

No comments: